Discover the brands and technologies from our business units Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands.
India, Bangalore, CEO
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box-take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Implements, documents and operates small to large scale integration solutions on technologies such as SAP Integration Suite, IBM CloudPack for Integration or managed file transfers
• Prototypes, develops, tests and deploys APIs and other web services interfaces (XML/ JSON)
• Performs issue resolution incl. hands on 2nd/3rd level bug fixing, CI/CD and supports achievement of operational KPIs
• Leads small to medium integration projects
• Willingness to continuously learn new paradigms, technologies, and tool to move with Henkel's technology roadmap
• Being an open-minded team player in an international team and ability to cope with complexity and constant change. Is resilient to time-critical tasks and knows how to handle workload. Good command of English written and oral skills.
YOUR SKILLS :
• Bachelor’s Degree with min 5+ years of relevant IT experience and 3+ years working with cloud platforms
• Has a minimum of 4 year hands-on/operational experience in overall SAP integration solutions (e.g., via iDOC, RFC/BAPI, REST)
• Knowledge of API and/or service-oriented architecture (SOA), enterprise service bus (ESB) and other integration architectures as applied to the area SAP Integration Suite (formerly SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite) & API Management platforms or IBM AppConnect and MQ
• Knowledge of SFTP/MFT, Swagger, POSTMAN or related tools/products is a nice to have
• Knowledge of integration architecture frameworks (e.g., SAP ISA-M framework).
• Fluent English is a must, Spanish and/or Portuguese is a nice to have
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.