Bruno Piacenza leaves Henkel after more than 30 years of successful service to the company
Effective September 30, 2022, Bruno Piacenza (56), who has been Executive Vice President of Henkel's Laundry & Home Care business sector since 2011, will leave the Henkel Management Board, as already announced at the beginning of the year. Wolfgang König (50), currently Executive Vice President for Beauty Care, will additionally assume responsibility for Laundry & Home Care with effect from October 1, 2022 and will also lead the newly created Henkel Consumer Brands business unit in the future.
Henkel presents successful implementation of purposeful growth agenda and raises sales guidance for 2022
- Implementation of new organizational structure in the Consumer Brands business unit ahead of plan
- Continued strong organic sales performance at Adhesive Technologies
- Outlook for organic sales growth for Henkel in fiscal 2022 increased: +5.5 to +7.5 percent (previously +4.5 to +6.5 percent)
- Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands well positioned for capturing future growth and profit opportunities
- Confirmation of mid- to long-term financial ambition
Henkel significantly increases sales, drives strategic agenda and raises sales guidance for 2022
- Group sales in the first half of 2022 grew organically by +8.9 percent to around 10.9 billion euros (nominal +9.9 percent), driven by all business units and regions
- Earnings impacted, as expected, by drastic input cost headwinds:
- Operating profit (EBIT)* reaches 1,166 million euros (-18.5%)
- EBIT margin* at 10.7% (-370 basis points)
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* at 1.95 euros, -20.8% at constant exchange rates
- Good progress in implementing the purposeful growth agenda and in merging the consumer businesses into Henkel Consumer Brands
- Outlook for fiscal 2022 updated:
- Organic sales growth: increased to +4.5 to +6.5 percent
- EBIT margin*: unchanged at 9.0 to 11.0 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* at constant exchange rates: unchanged a decline in the range of -35 to -15 percent
Partnere og leverandører
Intensivt samarbeid med partnere og leverandører gjennom hele verdikjeden er en konkurransedyktig fordel for Henkel.
Å levere innovative produkter og markedsføre bærekraftighet er to viktige integrerte deler i vår strategi – og våre partnere og leverandører spiller en viktig rolle i begge. Vi er hele tiden på søken etter nye ideer, og i våre anstrengelser etter å drive vellykket nyttiggjøring ser vi konstant utover de umiddelbare områdene i vårt selskap, samtidig som vi er ute etter strategiske samarbeid med et bredt utvalg av målgrupper.