Thailand, Sriracha Chonburi, Henkel Consumer Brands
Assistant Production Manager-Filling and Assembly
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Control production plan, Manpower allocation, Production process & Product Quality.
- Ensure the products are produced with consistent quality and quantity in accordance with planning.
- Ensure the products are produced and delivered on time.
- Monitor daily production efficiency and scrap rate.
- Provide training and coaching the team to make sure the best practices are strictly followed and developed.
- Planning & Flexibility: Optimized schedules, yielded increase, adapted seamlessly to disruptions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in production planning, production or related roles.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and quality control procedures.
- Proficiency in Lean methodologies: JIT, Kanban, Kaizen, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- Data analysis and visualization skills: Proficient in using data mining tools and techniques to extract insights from operational data to streamline workflows.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team under pressure.
- Proficiency in production planning software and data analysis tools.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.