Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Business Controlling Specialist
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reporting packages and other controlling activities, validate data, and collaborate directly with counterparts in accordance with Service Level Agreement
- Support projects related to operations, evaluates process improvement opportunities, and ensure update of process documentations
- Communicate with stakeholder for inquiries related to specific tasks; Create root cause analysis and provide solutions
- Handle and complete assigned tasks by specific Strategic Pillar; Special analyses and/or ad hoc tasks required by stakeholders or assigned by the supervisor
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Management-related courses
- With at least three (3) years of relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting, preferably from a multinational or shared service center (SSC) working environment
- Intermediate MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Basic Word knowledge are required; SAP and Power BI knowledge is highly preferred
- Proficient English communication skills and with analytical thinking abilities
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (3:00 PM - 12:00MN)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.