Belgium, Brussels, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Brand Management Pattex & Rubson - June/July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Work on the realization of the formulation and realization of the category management strategy with a strong focus on shelving, navigation and signings of the different adhesive categories.
- Cooperation on the coordination and follow-up of the promotion plan on the basis of a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data.
- Maintaining strong contacts with other departments and external partners (salesteam, promotion, advertising agencies)
- Active part of international launch and harmonization projects (format, formulas, ...) of the different adhesive brands.
- Academic degree in Business/Economic studies with strong interest in Marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Team player who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, Dutch is a plus
- Available to start in June/July 2024, for a period of 6 months
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of a diverse intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month & full-time internship
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- 10 days of paid leave and the possibility to work from home 40% of the time
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.