At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The role of the Regional Education Manager (REM) is to develop and implement the regional education and training plan to provide product and technique related trainings and demonstrations to distributor and salon customers to increase sales and market distribution. This role is responsible for the implementation of education, sales and marketing initiatives established by the management team to meet the business objectives. The role is critical to the recruitment, training, and development of independent contractors through training programs, coaching and mentorship.
- Territory Management: Develop education and training opportunities to support regional sales growth; coordinate and plan annual education calendar with distributors and key accounts.
- Recruitment & Development of Advisors: Recruit, coach, mentor, train and evaluate team of independent contract educators.
- Education & Training: prepare and present product and live model demonstrations in salon, on-stage or in a classroom setting as well as virtual offerings. Develop and maintain a social media presence as a touch point for informal training for current and potential salons and stylists.
- Shows & Events: Execute shows and events aligned to by Key Account Manager and National Education Manager to meet the defined objectives and brand standards.
- Territory Sales Support: Collaborate with Key Account Manager, distributors and distributor sales consultants (DSC) to acquire and maintain new salon business; facilitate on-going DSC product trainings and conduct sales meetings as required.