At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The successful candidate can be based in either Norway or Sweden. This role covers Norway, the successful candidate will be required to travel.
- Do you want to shape the future of electric vehicle repair and maintenance?
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers within the automotive aftermarket and Vehicle collision repair market.
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap.
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory / at defined account.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with our existing automotive aftermarket, Vehicle collision repair customers and create new business.
- Communicates with Sales team on specific customers tasks and priorities.
- Travel to Germany and Sweden/Denmark for sales meetings and trainings.
- Coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials, resolves customer requests and complaints.
- Executes pricing and promotional actions with your manager.
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales; ensures merchandising and brand representation.
- Conducts field, market, jobsite or customer visits; follows up on customer related implementation/promotion, identifies gaps.
- Coordinates education implementation and sales impact with technical advisors.
- Negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract management.