At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You will collaborate with Front Office, Supply Planning, and other functions in Adhesive Technologiesmainly via Service Cloud cases.
- Manage stock shortages, in case of shortages and force majeures, includingManagement of finished goods, raw material, and force majeure capacity.
- You will be responsible for the management of out-of-stock allocation rules for Sales Orders & Purchase Orders.
- Manage product lifecycle Phase out/in – ensuring stock depletion and coordination with Front Office and Planning.
- You will take responsibility towards the customer for the resulting Customer Service performance, being a major contributor for Customer Experience.
- Carry the “Customer Centricity” mindset to provide a concise and low-effort support experience to our diverse customer base.
- Ensure internal stakeholders’ activities (Logistics, Supply Planning) are driven by priorities of the customers.
- Complying with Henkel Corporate Standards at all times.