At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Conduct cluster financial planning, reporting and analysis, including annual plan, rolling forecast and actual result, ad-hoc requests.
- Monitor and analyze SCM financial performance metrics, identifying improved opportunities, drives efficient transformation initiatives.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to provide financial guidance, evaluating business case, assessing financial impact.
- Ensure effective systematic inventory control process, implement risk management, control potential loss.
- Drive continuous improvement in material cost control relevant concept / process / tools, support business decision with financial insights.
- Spread finance knowledge and consciousness across the entire supply chain team.
- Ensure governance is correctly applied of internal and external guideline regarding Financial statement.
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Manage supply chain financial performance with SCM team together 40%
- Monthly closing and in-depth analysis management report 20%
- Drives ongoing and strategizes new projects and initiatives 20%
- Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting 10%
- Other ad-hoc challenge tasks 10%