At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Coordinating studies based on research requests provided by global & local teams
- Coordinating the workflow: From kick off with stakeholders, steering of the research execution to final presentation
- Independently conducting of research projects for standardized and non-standardized business questions
- Conducts Questionnaire development, Survey Programming in the research tool, Data analysis, Report
- Creation & Presentation of results
- Leading regular checkpoints with stakeholders with weekly team meeting, maintaining pipeline, Research database
- Performs ad-hoc and administrative tasks