Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Marketing - Adhesive Technologies - February 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work on the realization of the marketing mix, with a strong focus on promotion development & follow up for the Adhesive Technologies brands (Pritt, Perfax, Tangit, etc.)
- Assist in the development of all materials linked to promotion, artworks of promotions, product display for the shop floor, promo communication, trade leaflets etc.
- Cooperation on the coordination and follow-up of the action plan on the basis of a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data
- Support the development of materials linked to innovations & product relaunches like consumer & sales folders, trade ads, packaging layout and website maintenance
- Having direct contact with other departments like Sales, Trade Marketing, as well as suppliers like Advertising agencies, printing companies, etc.
- Contribute to day-to-day activities within the department
- Student or Recent Grafuate (max. 3 months), in Business/Economics or related (HBO/WO), with a strong interest in Marketing and (online) media
- Enthusiastic, creative person who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English and either French or Dutch
- Available to start your full-time internship in February 2024, ideally for a period of 6 months
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects at an international scale
- A high level of individual ownership and end responsibility in managing the assigned tasks
- Being part of an experienced team of marketers & sales people within the Benelux region
- An attractive internship allowance of 700/800€
- 2 days of paid holidays per month
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.