At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead, manage and execute adhesive MOC formulation projects for several SBUs/technologies.
- Self-starter with strong drive for project delivery, strong inclination and expertise in digital tools, excellent collaboration, and engagement with internal/external customers & functions across regions to ensure on‐time execution of projects. • Prepare professional project reports and communicate results and findings to relevant groups.
- Train and mentor associate chemists/ technicians/ engineers
- Implement solutions around logistics for key lab activities necessary for successful project completion.
- Steer and facilitate knowledge sharing and support project teams in problem solving.
- Lead document preparation for audit certifications (IATF, ISO, etc.) as required.
- Implement and sustain organization’s safety, health, environment, quality and 5S standards in lab and contribute to safe work environment.
- Trace, record and present necessary CAPEX requirements and lead procurement, installation, and commissioning