At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for Budgeting, Monthly Cost analysis and forecasting
- Work closely with plant leadership team to evaluate cost saving projects & meet Plant KPI
- Handle month end closing activities & reporting
- Contribute with information/reports/analysis to the decision support Operations and Business
- Monitor cost development of planned objectives and prepares deviation analysis
- Ensure internal control compliances like renewal of logistics contracts, following warehouse SOPs etc.
- Managing and Steering Internal, external and corporate audits, also Capex & Fixed asset management
- Monthly review of Products standard costing and new product costing based on the inputs from teams
- Ensure internal control compliances & collaborate and coordinate for Local & regional project
- Review of monthly NO Due Confirmation (NDC) and highlight the deviations with teams