At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Product Line Manager will manage the full product lifecycle strategy for Henkel's North American (US, Canada and Mexico) Packaging Adhesives product lines.
- Manage customer- supplier- and regulatory driven changes.
- Drive for customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate introduction of new products developed through our Innovation Teams key development programs.
- Coordinate all tasks related to set-up within our organization and systems.
- Develop and execute a product plan and portfolio strategy for the regional APP SBU within NAMx, in line with the business plans and global technology portfolio strategies, in order to accomplish SBU financial goals.
- Align with senior leadership.
- Drive programs to reduce product costs (raw material, operating, freight & warehousing, complexity reduction, reformulations) and to establish and attain target processing cost through collaboration with Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain, Product Development, driving for optimum product line profitability.
- Manage security of raw material supply and allocation of raw materials, as well participate in the monitoring and management of product margins (raws relative to pricing action) through collaboration with Purchasing, Operations, Pricing Management.
- To coordinate and manage for the Packaging SBU any adjustments to the operations network and/or tollers. Ensure PLM activities are well aligned with business objectives within the region.
- Ability to travel 5% to visit Henkel facilities throughout US and Mexico.