United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, DX
VP Value Chain (North and Latin America) Digital Business, Business Partner Functions
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead the digital business value chain teams (functional and development resources) in North America and Latin America including resource management and ensuring talent and skill development.
- Provide effort estimations for value chain related IT demand.
- Oversee the execution of regional services such as: ensure regional projects on-time, in-quality, and in-budget,
support Value Chain landscape in the Americas region, define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs),
regularly report on performance and recommend improvements based on data analysis.
- Set priorities for team managers and their teams, review priorities, and take/support measures in case of deviations.
- Oversee the regional application portfolio and ensure service and cost management.
- Support global initiatives or regular maintenance to ensure the regional impact is understood.
- Partner with regional and global business leadership to ensure strategic alignment and aligned delivery of initiatives.
- As the Business Partner, act as key contact for Functions senior-level management in any digital technology subject, including escalations. Oversee the development of the digital demand portfolio for the respective Function. Align within Functions and global dx on the prioritization including funding approval, key resource assignments.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- 15 years experience in various IT roles.
- Experience leading a value chain digital transformation.
- Demonstrated multinational experience operating in a global, complex environment.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities to work across local, regional and global teams.
- Proven experience in a senior management role within a manufacturing or consumer goods environment.
- Specific experience driving an S/4 Hana implementation.
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, SAP (ECC, S4/Hana), Supply Chain systems (production, transportation, and warehousing), Finance Systems, etc.
- Experience with Application integration.
- History of supporting or driving M&A activity.
- Excellent leadership, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities to work with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of digital regulations, cybersecurity, and data privacy.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $250,000 - $315,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.