At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Leading site maintenance, process engineering and project management.
- To ensure all machines run smoothly by minimum break down and no productivity loss due to machine down.
- Responsible for operation & maintenance of entire utility system across plant and for project planning and execution
- Works as site maintenance leader, owner of customer specific requirements of maintenance part, co-ordinates with other stakeholders to close improvement actions.
- Responsible for breakdown maintenance of utilities & manufacturing equipment and for implementation & execution of preventive, predictive maintenance.
- Ensure 100% compliance to statutory & legal requirements in maintenance & towards Henkel safety standards & guidelines. Responsible for implementation & maintenance of ISO 9001(quality management system), ISO 14001 (environment management systems , ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management systems), ISO 50001(energy management system) & customer specific requirements.
- Spare parts & inventory management and handle AMCs (annual maintenance contract) for critical equipments