United States, Bowling Green, KY, Henkel Consumer Brands
Machine Operator - NIGHT SHIFT
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grown within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
The Machine Operator is responsible for the overall performance, safety, quality and light maintenance of the Production process. The position requires the successful learning and mastery of the labeling, filling and case packing machines. A successful Machine Operator will be a team player, look for ways to continuously improve self, surroundings and operations.
- Manage line performance and priorities related to multiple machines
- Oversee machine operation to include starting, monitoring and ending production; including reacting to alarms during operation
- Maintain proper inventory of items needed to keep machine(s) running
- Coordinate changeovers and adjustments with team and maintenance to identify, troubleshoot and drive improvement
- Learn and assist maintenance with preventative maintenance on equipment
- Perform quality inspections of raw materials, soap and finished goods.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year machine operating experience required
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to repetitively bend, stoop and crouch
- Ability to stand for 12 hour shift
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending on season
- Ability to operate a computer
- Ability to work Night Shift, including weekends and holidays
- Schedule is 5:45pm - 6am, rotating days
The salary for this role is $17.69 to $21.62 HOURLY. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular