Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Workforce Analytics & HR Reporting
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support our Global HR team in the agile delivery of data-driven HR projects and HR reports
- Support development of a SharePoint page with focus on definitions and guides and implement specific functionalities
- Create and enhance reporting dashboards for various HR KPIs in Power BI to provide insights for HR and business
- Assist in regular reporting to ensure highest data quality, visualization, and interpretation, so HR can take better, fact-based decisions
- Support our Global HR Center of Expertise (CoE) in making HR more data-driven
- Work in a global, multinational People Analytics team in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Student of business administration, IT, computer sciences or similar education, with focus on data analysis and statistics
- Good English language skills
- Good skills in remaining Office 365 apps, e.g., Teams, Planner, PowerPoint, Lists, etc. is highly beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI to build end-to-end reports using Power Query and Measures would be a Plus
- Intermediate SharePoint developer and Excel skills
- Profound communication skills and a passion for HR and people topics
- Great team spirit: share the team’s values collaboration, commitment, focus and inclusion
- Availability as of October 2023, ideally for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.