At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ready to join a great team as a Product Line Manager?
- You will be responsible to manage the full Product Lifecycle strategy for Henkel's Asia Packaging Adhesives product lines thru managing customer- supplier- and regulatory driven changes, and to drive for customer satisfaction
- You will facilitate introduction of new products developed through our Innovation Teams key development programs, as well as to coordinate all tasks related to set-up within our organization and systems.
- You will develop and execute a product plan and portfolio strategy for the regional SBU within Asia, in line with the business plans and global technology portfolio strategies, in order to accomplish Strategic Business Unit (SBU) financial goals by aligning with senior leadership
- You will make an impact to drive programs to reduce product costs (raw material, operating, freight & warehousing, complexity reduction, reformulations) and to establish and attain target processing cost through collaboration with Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain, Product Development, driving for optimum product line profitability
- You are responsible to manage security of raw material supply and allocation of raw materials, as well participate in the monitoring and management of product margins (raws relative to pricing action) through collaboration with Purchasing, Operations, Pricing Management
- You will coordinate and manage for the Packaging SBU any adjustments to the operations network and/or tollers.
- You help to ensure Product Lifecycle Management activities are well aligned with business objectives within the region.