At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Generating Supply Chain reports, orders and Scheduling Agreements
- Development and maintenance of Excel VBA macro solutions
- Act as the point person or Subject Matter Expert (SME) in assisting colleagues in handling analysis, ad hoc requests, and resolving inquiries from counterparts
- Support to improve the accuracy, quality, and consistency of data
- Conduct root cause analyses and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Handle other related duties that may be assigned by superior