At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Support Senior Legal Counsels in their daily work, including direct contact with internal stakeholders, within Belgian, Dutch, Luxembourg and French market, with the following tasks:
- 360° involvement in all aspects of Contract Management, whether it is analysing, drafting, terminating and amending (distribution, service, non-disclosure, framework, Data Processing Agreement, etc) agreements
- GDPR: assisting the Data Protection Delegate in the daily management of data protection matters
- Advising on promotional campaigns, product packaging, advertising claims
- Legal research, specifically in various fields of law such as competition, unfair competition (e.g., ‘greenwashing’), contract, corporate, distribution, data protection, real estate, insolvency, etc.
- Project Management: preparation and updating of training material, setting up, and organizing trainings
- Day-to-day administrative support such as keeping contract management database up to date