At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Actively support all stakeholders of Operations and collaborate with cross-functional and global business partners to drive and steer financial forecasting, monthly reporting, governance, and analyses for key business partners.
- Conduct & support monthly and quarterly financial accounting of P&L actuals, forecasting, closing activities and ad hoc analyses.
- Reduce cost accounting variances in the plant.
- Prepare decision relevant information for plant leadership team.
- Identify opportunities for cost optimization, and profitability improvement.
- Assist preparation of yearly plant budgets.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 1 or more years financial analysis experience in manufacturing, logistics, supply chain industry required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to analyze problems, develop and recommend solutions.
- Ability to be flexible and handle pressure in a positive manner.
- Advanced credentials such as MBA, CPA, or CMA are a plus.
- Experience with SAP and PowerBI are a plus.
The salary for this role is $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral.
At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internalposition must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.