Egypt, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Lead Cyber Defense Intelligence SOC
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Evaluates security incidents, coordinates security incident resolution response and initiates the follow up projects where necessary.
- Propose, analyze, and introduce new technologies or products to increase the information security level in Henkel based on defined risks.
- Steers, executes, and coordinates cyber security projects.
- Investigate, contextualize and remediate security incidents based on playbooks and individual analysis leveraging data from different source and tools.
- Handles and responsible for SOC operations across Cairo team: preparing shifts, schedules, awareness & development.
- Co-ordinate across global SOC teams to ensure seamless follow the sun approach.
- Bachelor's degree in Networks Engineering, Computer Science, Business informatics, or any relevant study
- 5 years of relevant work experience (experience in SIEM solution )
- Deep understanding of how a state-of-the-art Security Operation Center operates and common tools used within a SOC
- A Red Team/Blue Team-related certification or accreditation in the field of IT security would be greatly desired.
- Preferrable Experience in use of TheHive and Elasticsearch.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.