PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Graphic and Digital Learning Design Intern
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for creating and conceptualizing presentation designs, communication materials, video editing, and eLearning development
- Responsible for providing support on image manipulation and video editing
- Responsible for project coordination and implementation with stakeholders (for 2023 initiatives to be steered / monitored / coordinated)
- Must be an Undergraduate Student currently enrolled in a college/university studying Business Management / Administration, Marketing, Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts or equivalent courses
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required; Experience in Graphic Design using Adobe Creative Cloud applications for designing presentations and creating communication materials is highly preferred
- Proficient in both verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be creative and able to share ideas and initiatives for projects part of the team's roadmap
- Must be able to provide a signed Memorandum of Agreement, Endorsement Letter, and Medical Certificate from the college or university
- Amenable to work onsite in Ayala Avenue, Makati
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.