At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Plans, monitors, forecasts and reports cost and performance KPIs for plant, network, management
- Assesses decision options with appropriate KPIs and challenges management proposals (e.g. business/action plans or investments)
- Supports investment projects with focus on cost monitoring Implements and leads regular KPI review meetings
- Performs ad-hoc analyses and reporting activities
- Aligns with other finance team members, shares and implements best practices
- Ensures consistent application of procedures and aligns with Corporate Standards Steers plant cost closing/reporting activities including collecting of relevant data, updating of price lists, updating of allocation keys Identifies cost reduction potentials and initiates respective actions Performs reportings and analyses variances, postings in IT-system, etc.
- Steers and plans plant budget
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or Business. MBA a plus
- 5+ years of Manufacturing experience
- Forecasting Financial analysis
- Financial control
- Financial reporting
- Financial planning
- Management control
- Variance analysis
The salary for this role is $90,000.00 - $110,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.