At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Handle shipping documents for import and export shipments
- Manage the customs documentations (Considering incoterms)
- Follow-up status of shipments with customs broker, transport companies.
- Arrange, track delivery schedules, and monitor vessel positions
- Maintain awareness of customs compliance updates
- Solve complaints/anomalies, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Inventory control
- Manage warehousing operation and implementing best logistics flow
- Monitoring and controlling inbound-outbound deliveries, Stock Transfers between plants