Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global HR Projects – Digital Initiatives
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the global communication campaign for Henkel’s digital skill management initiative, e.g., by developing creative content and ideas for new formats
- Organize and (co-)host meetings with internal and external participants, e.g., to promote global digital initiatives to employees
- Create, conduct, and evaluate surveys and reports (e.g., in MS Forms and Excel)
- Support the Global HR Systems team in strategic projects and help us take digital initiatives in HR to the next level
- Actively participate in day-to-day management and optimization of our tools, platforms, and processes
- Collaborate with other HR teams, IT, and governance
- Student in advanced bachelor studies or master studies in the field of communications, marketing, HR, business administration or similar
- Practical experience in HR (e.g., from previous internships or student jobs)
- Fluent business English skills
- Excellent communication skills, creativity, and analytical thinking
- Open-minded, self-driven and reliable team-player who is curious to learn in a global environment
- High interest and understanding of digitalization/digital tools (especially cloud solutions) and trends is a plus
- Availability for 6 months, starting in June 2023 or later
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.