At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drives Supplier Quality strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
- Works closely with Global Quality Management Team to address global customer requirements including audits, standards and targets
- Leads customer complaint reporting and monitors supplier quality complaints and issues actively
- •Ensures Customer Requirements are being met by our Suppliers
- Develop and fulfill the Strategic North America Supplier Audit Plan
- Support and Drive the Management of Change (MOC) Process for Raw/Packaging/3PM suppliers projects as needed
- Support Product Development in the selection process of new suppliers and joint development programs
- Sets up and maintains controls and documentation procedures
- Monitors performance by gathering relevant data and producing relevant reports
- Steers and organizes quality training
- Support and in some cases facilitate Customer Audits of Suppliers and support Customer Requirement implementation to Suppliers
- Develop and deliver on strategic plan to meet relevant KPI's such as Complaint Reduction, Closure Time, Audit Fulfillment
- Support and Drive the realization of Supplier Complaint Reduction Programs
- Develop and Drive implementation of Global Projects for Supplier Quality to improve overall Quality Performance