Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Logistics - Cluster 2 Europe (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead the logistics organization in Germany/UK/Nordics
- Identify and steer key strategic initiatives in the European logistics organization
- Design and establish best in class procedures that enable Henkel to move to the next level
- Develop our logistics organization
- Master’s degree preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior position in Supply Chain & Logistics or similar role
- Strong leadership, people management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic project environment and to coordinate multi-functional teams to deliver targets
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and organizational skills to be able to interact on all management levels
- Fluent German and English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.