At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
This role is currently based in Henkel Head Office on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Frenchs Forest. A relocation is scheduled for Quarter 3, 2023 to Chatswood, North Shore.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Implement the logistic network for Henkel HCB ANZ business from production facilities to warehouses (inbound logistics) via Warehousing to customer deliveries (outbound) in Australia.
- Manage 3rd party warehouse and logistics arrangements for day-to-day operation of business, including monitoring container shipments and setting up priorities if required; work on projects such as optimising logistics costs, warehouse cost etc and ensure system stock alignment between Henkel and 3PL.
- Manage export related topics to assure supply from overseas production facilities & central Warehouse in Australia.
- Steering market logistics regarding minimization of costs in accordance with the agreed service level target and benchmarking across other markets.
- Continuously optimize Henkel Consumer Brands ANZ logistics network in Australia according to global standards and country needs, ensuring cost savings wherever possible. Implementation and execution of global logistics strategies, concepts, and targets to build a best-in-class logistics in the country, reduction of footprint.
- Continuous improvement and controlling of the competitiveness of the logistics in the country to achieve performance on relevant internal KPIs (Inventories, Service Level, (outbound) Logistics Costs) – Monthly KPI Meetings with 3PL.
- Support supplier portfolio optimization in Australia