United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
PD Principal Technician
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support lab activities of key innovation and management of change projects.
- Perform sample preparation, and data analysis, draw conclusions and make experimental recommendations.
- Conduct analytical testing in support of projects and plan and execute project work in an organized and professional manner.
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Actively participate in departmental activities such as panels, meetings, and committees.
- Take part in innovating products by exploring new technology or performance improvement methodologies.
- Prepare and deliver technical reports for product development projects.
- Present experimental results in front of the technical team.
- Monitor and adjust product development processes as needed.
- Create test plans and make design changes.
- Comply with all regulations and safety precautions.
- Adopt and use digital tools and protect technical information.
- Experience of 2+ years in adhesive formulations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good problem-solving and ability to think analytically and critically.
- Excellent computer skills. Professional laboratory skills are essential.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Statistics Quality management Risk assessment
The salary for this role is $65,000.00 - $73,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular