At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Organize, prioritize, and respond to work order requests
- Performs repairs and maintenance work on all production and facilities equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on all building and production equipment
- Maintains and improves preventative maintenance schedules using information and data from maintenance database
- Reviews and updates preventive maintenance schedules, and communicates changes in the maintenance database
- Uses shop machine tools such as lathe, vertical mill, drill press, surface grinders, etc. as needed for a repair or modification
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing environment working in maintenance
- Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment and maintain daily records for work performed.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day
*We are offering a $2500 sign-on bonus for this role.
The pay range for this role is $28.00 - $33.00 per hour. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.