At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for accurate and timely creation and update of local material master data views (purchasing, Maximum Retail Price (MRP) 1-4, sales view, storage views, work scheduling, warehouse, and Quality management (QM) provided by the requesters (Master Data (MD) controllers/MD experts)
- Responsible for deletion and reactivation of materials, handling of mass upload, and closing of Mozart request
- Responsible for coordination in gathering the information needed for material master data maintenance in SAP, including answering of queries via email, monitoring of workflows, and sending of announcements for activated materials
- Responsible for generating master data download/reports and executing master data clean up needed by the business; Accountable to inform Team Lead for process manual updates
- Minimum involvement on project execution related to local material master data maintenance