At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Partners with 3PL leadership team to ensure all operational KPIs are met
- Partners with Henkel and 3PL leadership to create strategic plans for continuous improvement focus areas of safety, quality, service, and cost
- Ensures that monthly invoice reconciliation occurs and manages discrepancies with finance and procurement as needed
- Ensures SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Quality) requirements are met including local, State, and Federal regulations
- Ensures proper material flow by allocation of resources and process challenges
- Leads annual physical inventory • Manages all Repair and Maintenance activities
- Partners with 3PL leadership to ensure 3Pl compliance to all applicable State and Federal OSHA requirements
- Participates and/or leads strategic projects at a network, regional, or global level
- Leads and administers an annual spend of $15-$18M and a staff of 5-7