Belgium, Brussels, Human Resources
Internship in Human Resources - Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding - July 2023 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Gather the needs of hiring managers in terms of interns' recruitment
- Prepare vacancy texts, reflecting the needs of each department, in order to attract strong internship candidates
- Post and analyze applications through various channels
- Drive first screening & share feedback/recommendations to hiring managers
- Administrative follow-up (contracts, accesses, welcome boxes)
- Be the HR ambassador within the internship community, in charge of organizing monthly activities and animate the group of interns, to optimize their experience
- Support the Campus Manager with Academic Relations, by attending events at universities and business schools in Belgium
- Creating content for our social media platforms
- Take part in a wide range of HR projects around candidate experience, diversity and inclusion, etc.
- Student or Fresh Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resource Management or related
- Great attention to details
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Interest to learn more about Human Resources
- Looking forward to collaborating with international colleagues, all over the Benelux region
- Available full-time for 6 months starting from July 2023
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects at an international scale
- An attractive internship allowance that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- A relocation bonus if you come from outside of Belgium
- 10 days of paid holidays
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.