At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- To manage materials feeding and supply for production and provide effective material logistics flow and warehouse storage control; Manage and allocation the assigned work effectively to ensure the each employee is able and motived to contribute to their maximum potential to sustainable business success; Ensure inventory accuracy of ERP and MES data, Organize warehouse counting with planning and reports; Make improvements according to counting results, Ensure operation of Warehouse services under consideration of quality, cost, quantity and timing targets and keep fully meet laws & regulations and SHEQ requirement.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Manage and supervise goods receiving/delivery processes to ensure effective flow of goods receipt and goods issue to production and to distributors and end customers. 30%
- Be responsilbe for daily management for goods receiving/delivery and people assessment / development with right succesion plan. 20%
- Ensure proper storage of various DG/non-DG materials in right conditions to reserve quality at good shelf life. 10%
- Continuously improve the work efficiency of the warehouse through process optimization, automation equipment and other aspects.Responsible 5S and Lean according to the area requirement. 10%
- Take regular and irregular inventory and be responsible for warehouse inventory management. 10%
- Be responsible for the compliance control and disposal of hazardous waste. 10%
- Manage and ensure the whole process in the warehouse area to meet the IP requirement / laws & regulations requirement / SHEQ requirement. 10%