Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Purchasing Technical Supply
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Get good overview on strategic procurement through participation, analysis and rewarding of Etenders
- Gain insights into day to day business including e-sourcing, market analysis and production plant specific characteristics across Europe
- Work independently on own projects with a talented mentor to coach you
- The work will give insights to all business units of Henkel
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration or related studies
- Fluency in English language is required, any other European language is a plus
- Firm experience with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, Ariba experience is optional
- Team player, who is open-minded, analytical, flexible, pro- active, determined and able to work independently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
We offer you an attractive salary between €800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the
desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.