At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead sustainable growth of the EIMEA Furniture and Building components business as well as inspire and develop diverse EIMEA sales teams (incl. hiring, talent development, training, retention)
- Together with the European sales team, deliver on short and long term financial NES and profitability targets as well as review performance vs target and define actions to address potential gaps
- Own and nurture Top2Top customer relationships and showcase customer centricity as well as develop 2-4 years ambition for the business and defines key KSIs to take the business to the next level
- Work with Product Line Management, Manufacturing and SC to optimize cost structures (e.g. Manufacturing Footprint Optimization, L16, etc)
- Provide accurate input into rolling forecast, annual business plan (KP) and long-term strategic plan (TP), contribute to commercial success of Capex projects
- Steer and shape innovation pipeline and successfully launch new products in close collaboration with PD and Marketing
- Create and regularly adjust Go to Market strategy including KAM and Channel management