At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
If you share a passion in working for A-brand products, then Henkel is the place to continue your career. We are looking for a Warehouse Manager for our warehouse in Westerlo in Belgium. Are you looking for a role that combine day to day operational performance, continuous improvement, and interactions with multiple stake holders? Then we are looking for you!
- Responsible for coordinating Warehouse activities, lead local logistics team and manages day-to-day operations.
- Ensure alignment of transport and warehouse processes.
- Lead operational implementation of projects to improve warehouse processes and costs.
- Responsible for SHE-Q requirements, included local & country regulations of the warehouses.
- Own logistics KPIs / reports.
- Support warehouse pricing & contract renewal