At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Third Party Marketplace Manager will work with SBUs (global and local) to identify growth opportunities, and define strategies to enter new businesses or grow existing ones
- Leverage data and analytics to support in developing business cases, go to market strategies and grow sales profitably
- Be responsible for identifying challenges across the entire ecommerce value chain and support the global and local teams in solving these issues effectively
- Support with the development and deployment of best-practice cases, eLearning courses, playbooks and other upskilling tools, in order to increase the expertise and know-how of the ecommerce teams globally
- Operate as part of a global hub, working across functions and geographies to upskill local business teams
- Collaborate with logistics and supply chain teams in different countries at a local level to create best practices and adapt internal processes to create best-in-class customer experience
- Leverage data and analytical tools to help define business KPIs focusing on content, traffic, conversion, net sales and margins
- Act as a central point of contact with stakeholders in different SBUs to provide expertise on marketplace related activities
- Develop concrete growth plans with stakeholders in different geographies
- Create business cases and go-to-market strategies customized to SBU and geography to understand market size and potential to grow sales through eCommerce channels
- Develop innovative ideas to find solutions to complex problems that impact eCommerce sales channels
- Manage Henkel's relationship with agencies and relationship managers at eCommerce marketplaces
- Identify growth opportunities in new markets and map strategies to enter or grow business in current or new markets