Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Strategy & Transformation - Consumer and Craftsmen
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support global strategy for Adhesives for Consumers and Craftsmen by working on strategic projects, owning your results and have a regular exchange with regional and global teams
- Assist on the acceleration of our development to increase our sustainable profitable growth
- Work on market intelligence projects, and assist to optimize especially data excellence
- Gain insights into various topics related to business effectiveness
- Support projects with creative ideas, analyzing data and preparing decisions
- Collaborate in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in international business, international management, business administration, economics, or similar
- Prior practical and/or international experience, e.g., by former internships or semester abroad are of advantage
- Fluent English language skills required
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Self-motivated, creative, and open-minded personality combined with proactive attitude
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail and good self-organization skills
- Openness to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Availability as of February for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.