At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
The Senior HR Business Partner will play an important role in driving the strategic HR agenda and achieving organizational goals that positively impact business and financial results. Serving as the designated point of contact for high-level HR-related matters and for wider organizational initiatives, the position provides guidance and expertise to senior managers and senior individual contributors. In strong collaboration with the HR Leadership Team and HR Center of Expertise, the Senior HR Business Partner also serves as an advisor for the internal clients on matters such as compensation, benefits, succession planning, talent development, and talent acquisition. Furthermore, the role provides leadership and direction on HR policies, HR programs, or complex people matters. The ideal candidate will be proactive, resourceful, and efficient while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Delivering recognized added value for stakeholders on global top management level by strategic and operational HR support
- Ensure HR strategy is aligned with business strategy to achieve shared goals, targets and strategy of the different departments
- Manage complex HR Projects worldwide in close cooperation with regional and local HR
- Identification of top talents, planning and initiation of all relevant development measures for the management and high potentials on a worldwide basis
- Transfer management responsibility for selection and planning of international job rotations, preparation of the respective employee and steering the re-entry process
- Compensation management responsibility for performance of annual salary review for managerial employees on a worldwide scale
- Act as the performance and potential competencies improvement driver and provoke positive changes in the people development to allow for successful development of business
- Recruitment responsibility for filling vacancies on higher management level in Germany and global executive positions worldwide