Packaging Manager CEE (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Implementation of new packaging solutions in production and supporting of innovation projects according to business plan
- Provide technical guidance to regional and local cross functional teams regarding packaging technology
- Close cooperate with international R&D as well as our Marketing teams especially during implementation phase
- Develop team members regarding technical and digital competences
- Steer process developments to achieve the completion of new technology & innovations and support data management
- Support fulfillment of performance, quality and cost requirements
- Completed studies with focus on Engineering, Natural Science or Economy - ideally with focus on packaging
- 5-7 years of experience in similar position and advanced knowledge of packaging technology and materials
- People management and leadership skills (ideally virtual teams)
- Very good communication skills in English; good German language skills
- Structured thinker with enthusiasm for new projects
- Be an integral part of our Regional (CEE) Henkel Consumer Brands team
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions inkl. smart work, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Online and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna
- Minimum annual gross salary: €63,000 (willingness to overpay depending on experience)
Contact person: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.