United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Relations Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The compensation range for this position is $55,000-$60,000 salary range.
- Accountable for driving operational service excellence and improving customer partnerships through the execution of premier service delivery.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with customers, Key Account Management (KAM) and account management decision makers.
- Builds strong working relationships with internal teams (supply chain, logistics, product management, quality, technical customer support, and sales) to act as customers point of contact.
- Respond to customer requests for orders, quotes, and other customer related inquiries.
- Manage customer expectations by pro-actively and clearly communicating our commitments to the customer (ie. Delivery dates or problems resolution) and by promptly updating the customer with changes in status.
- Adhere to and comprehend well defined and documented systems, related instructions and operational procedures.
- Recommend process changes to increase efficiency of operations and service to customers.
- Use judgment and knowledge of strategic team goals and objectives for each customer interaction.
- Hybrid work schedule – 80% work from home (4 days/week), 20% in the office (1 day/week).
- A college degree preferred; minimum high school diploma/GED required.
- 3 to 5 years in a customer relations account management role
- Experience in customer service having demonstrated a commitment to customer loyalty, advocacy, engagement, and retention.
- Working experience in SAP is required.
- Knowledge of EDI related transactions and issue resolution a plus.
- High aptitude in Portfolio Management, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills to effectively respond to customer's requests or explain solutions to complaints/issues.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing, very limited lifting. Constantly operates a computer, phone, and computer printer as needed. Primarily in office environment. Regular attendance is required.Overtime may be required.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular