At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be permanent representative for Henkel at customer’s site ensuring customer satisfaction of Henkel supply and product performance
- Be responsible for chemical management process on customer production line, new product introductions and troubleshooting for customer
- Recommend solutions utilizing Regional Technical support (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Report quality issues / custom claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/ACE)
- Report technical results and contribute to customer presentations and meetings
- Work effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects. Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- Perform onsite laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers process and report technical results to customer
- Quantify, documents and report Henkel solution’s value to customers
- Be responsible for products application / technical training of customer personnel
- Document all activities in CRM tool (ACE) and / or in the TCS Lab Requests database
- Be responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members
- Promote internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts
- Respect and promote the internal Henkel SHEQ rules