At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Understands business needs, demand trends and connects with the business units and demand planners as part of the S&OP cycle and leads short medium term supply and capacity discussions
- Engages with internal, external, and Global stakeholders, aligns with SBUs
- Coaches and mentors team members so that they can show their potential.
- Develops team members, define High Potentials and plan team career and creates a positive working atmosphere
- Owns the inventory. Assumes accountability for overall supply planning performance (stock availability, inventory levels, SLOBS) for dedicated asset groups
- Leads the management and resolution of supply chain bottlenecks
- Resolves materials management issues causing deviations.
- Interacts and co-ordinates with manufacturing sites for regular review and assessment of capacities, capabilities and performance.
- Manages supply planning activities related to the phase-in and phase-out of finished goods and components together with demand planner
- Represents the dedicated asset groups in the corresponding Regional Network Supply Review meeting(s)
- Prepares supply planning topics (such as performance and bottleneck overviews) for the Network Supply
- Review Meeting in close alignment with the Business Planning Team and the Supply Planners of his/her team
- Conducts projects with technology leaders in order to promote innovation and increase efficiency.
- Determines optimal settings for supply planning parameters (such as safety stock level and planning strategy)
- Initiates updates on the supply planning master data where necessary.
- Assigns development of tasks and processes in the department, delegating in line with employee abilities
- Reports to the Supply Planning Head periodically on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, progress in mastering tasks and work processes, and individual and team training needs