At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Perform Corporate Income Tax processes and reports for the assigned Henkel US companies or entities in the North America Region
- Prepare, review, and timely submit state tax reports and returns
- Assist in state tax notices and ensures that all are attended to, provided with response and corresponding payments are paid on time
- Communicate and interact with process owners, finance colleagues, and taxing authorities as needed to resolve accounting or tax issues
- Work on Corporate Income Tax related projects and provide suggestions for areas of improvements