At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Informs SKP Key Accounts (KA) about all offered SKP products and technical applications.
- Executes online and hands-on education sessions for Key Accounts.
- Arranges visits to customers identified as KAs, not less than 12 times in a fiscal year, in the city and region where KA ASK Advisor lives.
- Coordinates salon visits with sales teams.
- Collects information about competitor brands' products and features regularly and reports critical information to Academy & PPS Manager and Marketing Managers.
- Develops and maintains strategic business relationship with SOW and VIP accounts to promote brand awareness.
- Contacts prospective customers (NCA) and build positive relations that generate future sales.