United States, Seabrook, NH, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for ensuring the operating system data is accurate including certain Product Master fields.
- Maintains accurate lot sizes, safety stocks, lead times, item notes, and other operating parameters.
- Coordinates demand requirements through order entry into manufacturing planning and execution.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient planning of raw materials to support manufacturing requirements.
- Manages the SCMS database, and scheduling of RTV’s once the disposition has been established working closely with Quality Management and Shipping/Receiving personnel.
- Serves as back-up to the Sr. Buyer/Planner for MRO purchasing.
- Associates Degree or equivalent years of related work experience
- Strong PC skills (Notes, Spreadsheets, Downloads, PowerPoint, graphics)
- 1- 3 years of MRP/DRP Planning experience in manufacturing/distribution Computer database system literate and operating experience.
- Computer database system literate and operating experience.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular