Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Intern Pipeline 2022/23
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This is a pipeline position, please submit your application here so we can consider it for our current and future internships. This is your chance to apply if you are interested in opportunities at Henkel, but you aren't sure which one to apply for, or you haven't found a position of your interest yet.
YOUR SKILLS FOR INTERNSHIPS
- Students with ongoing studies
- Fluent English skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative, with the will to succeed
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, strong Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Min. 25 hours/week with flexibility
- Min. 2 more semesters of active student status remaining
- Willing to learn
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1600 HUF/hour, up to gross 2000 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse
- Monthly meal allowance – net 25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net 5000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and product of partner companies for a discounted price
- Yearly 3-4 Henkel product packages with a value of appr. 100-150.000 HUF/year
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility (40% of total working time)
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Please apply with an English CV.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.